Saturday, March 23, 2013

Brown Bag

Brown Bags
With a brown bag, the activity was to put 3 items that is important to us. I have realize how the 3 item I put in my brown bag are all connected.Money,FFF,and Laughter














1) Money- Why money you ask? It is simple, money is a tool in order to help my imagine the perfect world where I can watch the news and stop hearing about someone death, or about cancer killing about another million people. I know money can't buy happiness, but without it then your life is restricted to only do a limited amount. Money can do so many thing for this world, it can cure disease, reduce the amount of homeless people, and so much more.









2)FFF(Friends,Family,and Fun)- It is nice to be the richest man in the world or the strongest, but without someone to share you goal or accomplish with then what is the point? Being lonely can sometime be useful,but can't be for a long period of term and I should know. There are times when I don't talk to anyone because I have a lot on my mind and I am trying to sort them all out; however, that is for a day. I don't know where will I be without my family or my friends.



3)Laughter- My perspective of life is to enjoy it. Being sad, depress, or negative can never satisfied anyone. I always avoid any negative thought. When someone try to make fun of me, I don't get mad and start scream or flipping table. I sit there laughing, enjoy myself. I always like joke, laughter and having a good time. Life has a ton of opportunity for laugh why waste it, instead take it there is nothing to lose, but regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment