Friday, May 3, 2013

Week 6

                                 These past few weeks were the most frustrating time of my life. I thought because we are going to donate money to an organization is was going to be easy. My group called about 10 organization in order to find out who are we going to donate. We have be transfer to other people who couldn't answer our question. For Sharp hospital I was transfers about 6 times and the transfers were so long I was at the point where sing along with the music. Most of the places we called send us to voicemail. One call me back at 5:00am. However, then there was the ONE. Rady Children Hospital was really useful, they were able to answer all of our question. After the call we pick Rady Children Hospital(Research) as the organization we are going to donate all the money to.
                               My group worked really well. We didn't had a lack of communication. When we say we are going to meet at a specific time, we show up on time. We divided the work equally and final the work. With my group teamwork was the pillar of our success.
                               After donate the money I am going to feel sad and glad. Sad because I have to give a check of $500 to somebody else and glad because it show all my hard work pay off. 
P.S Thank you Ryan for help my group with our problems.



1 comment:

  1. Good choice on your organization; and glad I could help you sort through some of the hoopla along the way!

    ReplyDelete